- This event has passed.
Love Your Brain Yoga Teacher Training
May 3 @ 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
One event on May 4, 2019 at 9:00am
One event on May 5, 2019 at 8:00am
A training to develop your skills, knowledge, and confidence to tailor yoga, meditation, and pranayama for the traumatic brain injury (TBI) population. LoveYourBrain Yoga is an accessible, gentle yoga and meditation program for the TBI community offered across North America.
We believe that yoga has the potential to transform the wellbeing of those living with traumatic brain injury by improving their ability to strengthen, and reconnect to, their mind and body.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
Yoga teachers, yogis, and clinicians working directly with the brain injury community
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- LoveYourBrain Yoga Teacher Training Manual (+175 pages)
- Hands-on experience learning gentle yoga modifications, effective sequencing, and fundamental teaching tips to meet the unique needs of the traumatic brain injury community
- Training in meditation practices and pranayama techniques to focus the mind and calm the nervous system
- Insight into neuroanatomy and neurophysiology, the impact of TBI on the individual and family, and how neuroplasticity influences healing
- Connections to the broader LoveYourBrain community and movement to shift the culture around traumatic brain injury healing and brain health
WHEN & COST?
Friday, May 3rd: Noon-5:30PM
Saturday, May 4th: 9AM-5PM
Sunday, May 5th: 8AM-3PM
Cost: $385 USD
This weekend intensive training qualifies for Yoga Alliance CE hours